Business Traveller has teamed up with The Fullerton Hotel Singapore to give away a four-day, three-night stay in a Marina Bay View Room.
The prize includes Straits Club privileges and afternoon tea for two people at The Courtyard.
The Fullerton Hotel Singapore is housed in the Fullerton Building, a grand neoclassical landmark that was gazetted as Singapore’s 71st National Monument in 2015.
Built in 1928, the Fullerton Building was once home to the General Post Office, the Exchange, Chamber of Commerce, and the prestigious Singapore Club, playing a pivotal role in Singapore’s history before being transformed into a stunning luxury heritage hotel located in the heart of Singapore’s financial and arts districts.
The hotel’s 400 rooms and suites either overlook the sunlit atrium courtyard or have balconies that open out to sweeping panoramas of the city skyline, river promenade or sea.
Savour the rich, varied cuisines of Singapore and the world at the hotel’s dining outlets, including sumptuous local feasts and international favourites, exquisite Chinese cuisine and leisurely afternoon tea.
Visit fullertonhotels.com/fullerton-hotel-singapore for more information.
Simply click on the “Enter competition” button below to be in with a chance of winning this great prize (if you are not logged in or do not have an account with us, you will need to follow the links below to log in, and then return to this page before entering).
Please login or register to enter this competition.
Terms and conditions
- The prize is a four-day, three-night stay in a Marina Bay View Room at The Fullerton Hotel Singapore, for two people, including Straits Club privileges and afternoon tea for two people at The Courtyard
- The prize validity will expire on 31 October, 2024
- The stay is subject to availability, and is not valid on 24, 25 and 31 December 2023. Other black-out dates may apply.
- Only one entry per user – all subsequent entries will be discarded
- Entries close at 2359 GMT on 31 October, 2023