Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts has introduced five new benefits for its Golden Circle (GC) loyalty programme to commemorate the loyalty scheme’s fifth anniversary. The new perks include:
- Multiple room earning: GC members can now earn points for up to three rooms when travelling with family members or business associates
- Earn with redemption nights: A "free" night redeemed using GC points will now count towards achieving member status.
- Rollover nights: Members who have stayed enough nights to reach top-tier (Jade and Diamond) status, can now count extra stays towards the next year's membership status.
- Buy or gift points: Members can now top up their balance or donate points to others. Points are sold in 100 point increments at US$13 per 100 points. Members can purchase up to 6,000 GC points per year.
- Instant Dining Awards: GC members can use their points to dine at restaurants and outlets managed by Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts.
In addition, between April 1 and June 30, GC members can also earn double points when dining at participating restaurants at Shangri-La, Hotel Jen, Kerry Hotels and Traders Hotels. The promotion is valid from Monday to Friday, and requires members to register beforehand.
Lobster Bar and Grill at Island Shangri-La, Hong KongMembers will also receive a US$1,500 discount from Victor Private Jet on their first booking with the company through its iOS app. The offer is available through to the end of the year. “We have listened to what our members truly value and expanded the programme to address their needs. We want to make Golden Circle one of the most attractive and meaningful hotel reward programmes in the industry”, said Wee Kee Ng, vice president of loyalty and partner marketing at Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts. For more information, visit shangri-la.com Clement Huang