This summer Business Traveller has teamed up with Kerry Hotel, Hong Kong, to offer a lucky reader a three-night-stay at the newly opened property.
The first new build hotel to open on the Kowloon waterfront in over two decades, the 16-storey Kerry Hotel, Hong Kong was conceived by renowned interior designer Andre Fu and award winning architect Rocco Design, and is the fourth hotel from Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts in Hong Kong.
The design takes full advantage of its waterfront setting with a multi-level podium space with extensive elevated outdoor landscaped gardens that connect seamlessly to the hotel’s public leisure areas.
Over 60 percent of the hotel’s 546 guestrooms feature panoramic views of Victoria Harbour and the Hong Kong Island skyline. Rooms start at 42 square metres and range up to 294 square metres for the impressive Presidential Suite.
The prize includes:
- a three night stay in a Club Premier Sea View room
- Club access (daily breakfast, afternoon snacks, evening canapé and cocktails, full day refreshments, complimentary use of Club boardroom for two hours)
- Use of the pool and 24-hour gym at Base Camp Kerry Sports
- Complimentary minibar upon arrival
- two complimentary drinks at Red Sugar bar
- A dinner for two at Big Bay Café all day dining restaurant
- Afternoon tea set for two at Lobby Lounge
Simply click on the “Enter competition” button below to be in with a chance of winning this great prize (if you are not logged in or do not have an account with us, you will need to follow the links below to log in, and then return to this page before entering).
Terms and conditions
- Entries to this competition are open until 2359 on August 31, 2017
- Prize stay must be taken by June 30, 2018