Entries for this prize have now closed – to see all current competitions, click here.
Business Traveller has teamed up with Pan Pacific Orchard, Singapore to offer one lucky reader and guest a two-night stay in a Deluxe Balcony King room, including breakfast.
Pan Pacific Orchard is one of Singapore’s only luxury hotels designed with the environment at front of mind, with 14,000sqm of foliage and water features, a high-ceiling open-air lobby and energy-saving features including rainwater collection, solar panel technology and a bio-digester system.
Nature is celebrated with four high-volume terraced environments: Forest, Beach, Garden and Cloud. Dramatic 120-metre green columns tower through the terraces, creating a spectacle of thriving flora.
Mirrored ceilings reflect each unique landscape, from the sparkling pools of Beach Terrace to the manicured lawns of Garden Terrace, and open-air spaces welcome abundant fresh breeze and natural daylight for exquisite alfresco experiences.
The hotel’s 347 rooms and suites are meticulously designed for comfort and luxury, including cosy 400-thread count cotton bedding and luxurious bath amenities by French house Diptyque. In-room filtered water dispensers encourage guests to adopt sustainable practices, and reusable bottles made with ocean-bound material are also available in the room.
Pan Pacific Orchard offers two distinct dining concepts, including signature restaurant Mosella, overlooking the greenscape of Forest Terrace and offering Mediterranean cuisine with a Peruvian twist, staged by Executive Chef Pedro Samper.
Heading up to the Garden Terrace, guests can soak in the district’s latest destination bar Florette, featuring one of the city’s best Champagne lists – from growers to rare vintages and the classics – perfectly paired with the season’s freshest oysters.
Club guests can enjoy an extra special stay with dedicated check-in, late check-out and exclusive access to the plush 130-seater Pacific Club Lounge within the Garden Terrace.
Fitted with custom-designed furnishings and counters topped in Italy-treated leathered marble, the Pacific Club Lounge presents a private retreat with indoor and outdoor alfresco spaces, overlooking the landscaped lawns and cabanas of the Garden Terrace.
For more information on the Pan Pacific Orchard, Singapore, visit panpacific.com/orchard.
Terms and conditions
- The prize is a two-night stay for two people in a Deluxe Balcony King room at the Pan Pacific Orchard, Singapore, including breakfast
- The prize is valid until 31 August, 2024, is subject to availability, and blackout dates apply
- Only one entry per user – all subsequent entries will be discarded
- Entries close at 2359 GMT on 29 February, 2024
- If requested Panacea Media will make available the details of the winner of this competition (surname and country of residence). Entrants may object to this or request a reduction in the amount of information made available by emailing [email protected]