Established by Bertrand Faure Beaulieu in London in 2007, Sarment started as a private members only sommelier service, where wine collectors in the UK and Hong Kong could call upon experts to source and store their wines.
Today, Sarment has developed its business model to include an array of exceptional services and is one of the fastest growing premium wine merchants and service providers in Asia, with its headquarters in Singapore and offices in China, Hong Kong, Macau, South East Asia and France.
Business Traveller Plus members can get free Nouveau Membership of Sarment’s elite wine club, allowing you to enjoy exclusive privileges, wine purchase offers and member events in Hong Kong, China and Singapore.
Benefits of Sarment’s Nouveau Membership:
- Access to members-only events
- Discount on wines and Sarment events (up to 10 per cent)
- Special members-only offers
- Priority access to wines on-allocation
- Pre-order wine facility
- Ability to participate in private sales
- Lifestyle and F&B privileges
- Themed tasting by our sommeliers
- One month free cellaring upon purchase
- Membership duration: Lifetime upon first purchase with no minimum value