Survey on Cathay Pacific’s First and Business Class

Back to Forum
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Anonymous

FelizYip
    Participant

Hey everyone!

I am doing a survey on Cathay Pacific’s First and Business Class for my dissertation. And I would like to invite those who have travel on both to take part in this research, you would find the link here:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/cxfcsurvey

As you may have notive, is a very specific population, if you know anyone else that may fall into the same category, please forward it to them.

I just joined this forum recently,so I am not sure if I have posted this in the wrong section….if so…sorry for the mistake

Thank you so much in advance!

Felix

FelizYip
    Participant

Hey Everyone!

The survey would be closed next week, it would be great if you could help out and answer the questionnaire. So far I have got enough samples, but the more the merrier!

Thank you for those who participated!

Felix

Binman62
    Participant

Tried to help but survey fails on page 2. Depsite answers in every box when you hit next the response is need answer to this quesyion and it applies to all questions…..my experience at least.

FelizYip
    Participant

Hello Binman62,

I just tried the survey and see if it works, it all seems fine to me, the server where i placed my survey just went through an upgrade, perhaps that has hindered the process with some cases. Perhaps you could try later? Thank you so much for letting me know the problem, if the problem still exist, i would have to make more changes to the structure.

Felix

robdub
    Participant

I had he same problem as Binman62, page 2, all questions answered for you, but won’t let me past that page, would love to have helped

FelizYip
    Participant

Hey everyone,

I made the change to the survey, hope it works fine now…but on page two, you would have to assess both classes, so if you haven’t travel on the other class, then you would have to choose not applicable. This should solve the problem, if not let me know and I will see how can i fix it.

Thanks again!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls