Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

DavidHalk
    Participant

Disabled people! NOT WITH jet2

If you go on the Jet2 website to book seats you will notice that row 4 is reserved for the disabled people and cannot be booked online. As far as I can see NOT TRUE.

What I believe happens is they are given to people who pay for extra legroom on the day of flight.

I have travelled 4 times in the last year with Jet2 Booking References: 356241/S11H, – 356244/S11H, – 365668/W10H, & Booking Confirmation: 2EKLB3

I have been disabled with Multiple Sclerosis for last 21 years and had a stroke 4 years ago. It’s useful to be near the toilet as I have difficulty walking.

Explained this every time to check in desk even contacted Jet2 customer service. The stewards on the flight see me struggle and say it’s not right and even sympathize, offer to try and change seats further down the plane (once they did get me row 5 because a couple agreed to swap) , not because of Jet2. Even check in 2.5 hours before take off, still row 9 or 10 at best.

So I eventually board the plan by lift clamber with immense difficulty to row 9 or 10. Then watch able-bodied board after me into to so called seats in row 4 reserved for disabled passengers.

So I have just lost a £120 deposit by cancelling a flight in May next year Booking Reference: 411733/S12H. I’m Flying with THOMPSON instead as Jet2 put profit before Disability, had one flight with them no problems so far.

So if you’re disabled with walking difficulties, in my experience Jet 2 NOT recommended.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls