Indigo Airlines has announced the launch of ten new domestic flights commencing April 16.
The routes include:
- a sixth non-stop daily Delhi-Pune return service
- a seventh non-stop daily Delhi-Ahmedabad return service
- a third non-stop daily Bengaluru-Goa return service
- a ninth non-stop daily Bengaluru-Hyderabad return service
- a seventh non-stop daily Bengaluru-Pune return service (from April 17)
“It gives me immense pleasure in announcing these new frequencies to Delhi, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Pune, Goa and Ahmedabad as IndiGo has achieved immense support and encouragement from its passengers,” said Aditya Ghosh, President, IndiGo.
“We continue to provide flexibility of flights at affordable fares.”
IndiGo currently operates 759 flights to 40 destinations, including five international services, with its fleet of 107 Airbus A320 aircraft.