National Car Rental has added its Priority Service option to more than 25 airport branches across Europe including eight UK airport locations.
The Priority Service is available to members of Emerald Club, National Car Rental’s loyalty programme. It allows members who make an advanced reservation to receive an email alert prior to pick-up, detailing where to go and how to bypass the rental counter at the airport. There they receive a choice of two vehicles in their reserved car class. They then show their credit card and driving licence, sign the contract and drive away.
Priority Service is now available to Emerald Club members at the following European airports:
- UK – Belfast International, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Glasgow, London Heathrow, Manchester, Southampton, Stanstead
- France – Bordeaux, Marseille, Nice, Orly, Paris CDG, Toulouse
- Spain – Alicante, Barcelona, Madrid, Mallorca Palma, Valencia
- Germany – Dusseldorf, Frankfurt
- Ireland – Dublin
- Italy – Rome Fiumicino
- Netherlands – Amsterdam
- Portugal – Lisbon
- Luxembourg – Luxembourg City
- Belgium – Brussels
- Switzerland – Geneva, Basel
National Car Rental is part of Enterprise Holdings, the world’s largest vehicle rental company, which also includes Enterprise Rent-A-Car and Alamo Rent A Car.