Norwegian has announced new routes from Paris CDG to three US airports, with fares starting from €179 one-way.
The low-cost carrier will launch four times-weekly flights to New York JFK from July 29, twice weekly services to LA from July 30, and weekly flights to Fort Lauderdale (for Miami) starting August 4 – for full schedules see below.
The new non-stop services will add to Norwegian’s existing US routes from London, Copenhagen, Oslo and Stockholm.
The carrier already operates short-haul flights from Paris Orly airport to Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm, Copenhagen and Helsinki.
The new routes from Paris CDG will be operated by Boeing Dreamliner aircraft, configured for 32 seats in Premium class and 259 in economy.
Announcing the new services Norwegian’s founder and CEO said that “Paris is one of Europe’s main gateways, and we see great potential to expand at Charles-de-Gaulle Airport in the future, adding more long-haul routes as well as more frequencies”.
Norwegian is set to launch flights between London Gatwick and Boston next month (see news December 8, 2015).
In November the carrier also announced a Norwegian UK subsidiary airline which will operate routes from Gatwick to destinations in Asia, South America and South Africa (see news November 13, 2015).
Paris CDG Schedules
New York JFK
- Departs Paris CDG at 2015 on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday, arriving into JFK at 2230
- Departs New York at 2359, arriving into Paris at 1325 the following day
- Departs Paris CDG at 1530 on Tuesday and Saturday, arriving into LA at 1815
- Departs LA at 2015, arriving into Paris at 1555 the following day
- Departs Paris CDG at 1715 on Thursday, arriving into Fort Lauderdale at 2100
- Departs Fort Lauderdale at 2300, arriving into Paris at 1340 the following day