Emaar Hospitality Group has launched a new rewards scheme across its hotels, restaurants and entertainment attractions.
The Dubai-based company owns brands including The Address Hotels and Resorts, Dubai Marina Yacht Club, Dubai Ice Rink and Reel Cinemas.
The new U by Emaar programme allows members to earn points for hotel stays, dining and entertainment experiences, as follows:
- 1 Upoint for every AED 1 spent on eligible stays at participating hotels (The Address Hotels and Resorts, Vida Hotels and Resorts, and Rove Hotels)
- 1 Upoint for every AED 1 spent on food and beverage spend at participating restaurants including Aquara at Dubai Marina Yacht Club, and Ippos Lounge and Terrace at Dubai Polo and Equestrian Club
- 1 Upoint for every AED 2 spent at participating entertainment partner attractions including Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, Dubai Ice Rink, and Reel Cinemas
Points can then be redeemed at a rate of AED 1 for 10 Upoints.
The scheme also has several tier levels with differing benefits:
- Silver – attained after 10,000 Upoints are reached, and offering 4pm late hotel checkout
- Gold – attained after 25,000 Upoints and offering Silver benefits plus complimentary buffet breakfasts at participating hotels, 10 per cent off food and beverage bills, and 10 per cent off spa treatments
- Platinum – attained after 60,000 Upoints, and offering the above, plus room upgrades and complimentary transfers to and from Dubai International, 20 per cent off food and beverage bills, and 20 per cent off spa treatments, and 10 per cent off membership fees at participating leisure clubs
For more information on the new scheme and to join visit ubyemaar.com