Sheraton Zhuhai, the first international five-star property in Zhuhai, officially opened its doors this week.
Business Traveller Asia-Pacific enjoyed a sneak peek earlier this year (see here).
The 548-room property is located on the Maliuzhou Waterway in Zhuhai, a city on the southern coast of Guangdong province bordering Macau.
Inspired by Chinese royal architecture, stand out design elements include elaborate furniture details in the lobby and a treasure chest-themed private dining room in the Chinese restaurant.
There will be five dining venues plus Sheraton's signature facilities including a fitness centre, indoor and outdoor pools, and a tennis court.
To celebrate the launch, Sheraton Zhuhai Hotel will be offering the following promotional package until December 31.
• One night Deluxe Room accommodation
• Buffet breakfast for two at Feast
• Complimentary high-speed internet
• Up to RMB500 (US$78) available to be used in all hotel dining venues during the stay
• Up to RMB200 (US$31) to be used for hotel laundry during the stay
• Complimentary minibar (charged for second order and excluding alcohol and snacks)
Package starts at RMB1,288 (US$203) plus 15 per cent service charge per night.
For more information or to book, visit: sheraton.com/zhuhai