Nectar has a short-lived offer (four days) offering triple Nectar points on both standalone hotel bookings and packages.
You have to be a member of Expedia (and Nectar, obviously).
Links sent to Nectar members are personal, so log in to your account and see if the offer is available.
I checked out the deal and found the following on a sample booking at the excellent Hotel Am Steinplatz from the Autograph Collection (I reviewed the hotel here in our Tried & Tested section).
For one night in October the hotel was £137 (with a further 9 Euros to be paid at the hotel).
That booking garnered the normal 200 Nectar Points, plus another 600 as part of the promotion.
Terms and conditions are
- This promotion is available to Nectar collectors making standalone hotel, or package bookings (flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) between 1st October 2015 and 7th October 2015 for stays completed between 2nd October and 31st August 2016.
- 600 Nectar points will be collected on hotel bookings and 3,000 Nectar points will be collected on package bookings.
- The promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other Nectar points offer and does not apply to standalone car or flight bookings.
- You cannot collect Nectar points on any other activities and services.
- To participate, collectors must access the Expedia website, log in to their account or create a new one, book online and enter their Nectar card number on the travel confirmation page.
- To collect Nectar points via Expedia mobile app, collectors must first save their Nectar ID in their Expedia account.
In other Nectar news, it's also the start of earning 10x the normal amount of Nectar Points on petrol (and diesel!) bought at Sainsburys during October.