Scoot has updated its planned summer schedule for the B787 aircraft.
According to airlineroute.net, the Dreamliner will be introduced onto the following routes:
- 1 April: Singapore – Sydney
- 2 April: Singapore – Sydney – Gold Coast – Singapore
- 1 May: Singapore – Bangkok Don Mueang
- 1 May: Singapore – Gold Coast
- 1 August: Singapore – Nanjing
- 2 August: Singapore – Taipei Taoyuan – Seoul Incheon
- 1 September: Singapore – Taipei Taoyuan – Tokyo Narita
As previously reported by Business Traveller Asia-Pacific (see here), the Singapore low-cost carrier took delivery of its first B787-9 in January, and is expected to receive more Dreamliners over the coming months.
For more information, visit flyscoot.com