Easyjet has announced its 2014 winter schedule with more than 11 million seats on sale on 324 routes.
The budget airline has confirmed there will be 100,000 more seats in 2014 compared to last year’s winter schedule.
Easyjet said it expects the most popular destinations for next winter to be Amsterdam, Barcelona, Geneva and Paris.
Sophie Dekkers, the carrier’s UK director, said: “We’re so pleased to be launching Easyjet’s winter 2014 schedule.
“With over 11 million seats available, we’re offering an even wider choice of destinations on our easy and affordable flights spanning the UK, Europe and beyond.”
The winter 2014 routes on sale now include:
- Luton – Reykjavik from £34.49
- Liverpool – Palma from £28.49
- Southend – Barcelona £30.49
- Jersey – Gatwick from £19.49
- Manchester – Moscow from £28.49
- Stansted – Marrakech from £31.49