Subscribers to the print version of Business Traveller can access the edition online before everyone else.
All of our special reports and destination features are uploaded to businesstraveller.com each month, and the October 2012 edition has now gone live.
Subscribe to Business Traveller today, and as an added bonus you’ll receive up to 2,000 Avios, as well as a 20 per cent off subscription rates. For more information click here.
This month’s packed issue includes:
- A report on the challenges facing disabled travellers
- Cutting the cost of meetings
- A round-up of gadgets to help you make the most of your waking hours
- A look at BA’s new Leeds route
- Four hours in Chongqing
- A look at Doha’s plans to become a must-visit destination
- Our frequent traveller develops a fear of flying
- A look at the first class products on offer on UK and European rail services
- A round-up of new serviced apartments in London
- The lowdown on etiquette in the Asia-Pacific region
- A look at meeting options in Cancun
- Golfing around Johannesburg
- A gastronomic tour of Belgium’s capital
Plus we review Cathay Pacific’s new premium economy and business class products, as well as Royal Jordanian’s business offering.
If you are already a subscriber to Business Traveller, simply log in here (using the email address attached to your subscription), then click on the archive button on the navigation bar for full access.
If you are unsure of your log in details, or have any problems accessing the archive as a print subscriber, click here to send us an email.