The integration of Bmi into BA’s Heathrow operations continues, with seven more routes moving over to BA flight codes. The full list is as follows:
- Aberdeen (for flights from July 4)
- Amman (for flights from July 4)
- Beirut (for flights from July 4)
- Belfast (for flights from June 27)
- Dublin (for flights from June 27)
- Edinburgh (for flights from July 4)
- Manchester (for flights from June 27)
Schedules and departure terminals will remain the same, and customer who have booked with Bmi on these routes will receive an email informing them on the new flight number. Check-in for flights on these routes will be handled at ba.com.
The flights join nine Bmi routes which transferred over to BA codes last month (see online news May 10). BA says that it is continuing to work through plans for the final Bmi routes which have not moved over to BA flight codes, and “will update customers as soon as possible”.
For more information visit ba.com.
Report by Mark Caswell