Subscribers to the print version of Business Traveller can access the edition online a whole month before everyone else.
All of our special reports and destination features are uploaded to businesstraveller.com each month, and the June 2012 edition has now gone live.
Subscribe to Business Traveller today, and as an added bonus you’ll receive a Contura suit carrier and 20 per cent off subscription rates. For more information click here.
This month’s packed issue includes:
- A look at the fast-developing economies of West African nations
- Cutting the cost of foreign exchange
- A round-up of the latest mobile gadgets to keep you working on the road
- Travel options from London to Berlin
- A look at how social media is transforming the way people meet on the road
- Meeting options in Bath
- A report on rising immigration queues at Uk airport
- A look at the flourishing technology sector in Berlin
- Four hours in Helsinki
- A report on how philosophy can improve your mental well-being
- A look at booming consumerism and a new finance hub in Moscow
- Our frequent traveller ponders whether social media is best left to the kids
- A look at the impact of higher fuel costs on aviation
Plus we review Virgin Atlantic’s new Upper Class seating, and Hong Kong’s design-conscious Hotel Icon.
If you are already a subscriber to Business Traveller, simply log in here (using the email address attached to your subscription), then click on the archive button on the navigation bar for full access.
If you are unsure of your log in details, or have any problems accessing the archive as a print subscriber, click here to send us an email.