Subscribers to the print version of Business Traveller can access the edition online a whole month before everyone else.
All of our special reports and destination features are uploaded to businesstraveller.com each month, and the April 2012 edition has just gone live.
Subscribe to Business Traveller today, and as an added bonus you’ll receive a Contura suit carrier and 20 per cent off subscription rates. For more information click here.
This month’s packed issue includes:
- Cutting the cost of car hire
- A look at what travellers really want in a hotel room
- Frequent traveller: It's showtime
- A round-up of the latest data capture options
- A look at new hotels and cutting-edge architecture in LA's Downtown
- Four hours in Hyderabad
- Flight options from London to Taipei
- A destination report on the Egyptian resort of Sharm el-Sheikh
- A look at non-stop flights between the US and Asia
- Meeting options in Lyon
- A report on hub airports worldwide
- A look at corporate hospitality options at London 2012
- The latest products available tax-free at the airport
- A report on seeing Vancouver by bike
- A look at how business travellers can battle backache
Plus we review three new hotels in Abu Dhabi, and continue our series presenting travel stats in illuminating ways, which this month looks at doing business abroad.
If you are already a subscriber to Business Traveller, simply log in here (using the email address attached to your subscription), then click on the archive button on the navigation bar for full access.
If you are unsure of your log in details, or have any problems accessing the archive as a print subscriber, click here to send us an email.