Subscribers to the print version of Business Traveller can access the edition online a whole month before everyone else. All of our special reports and destination features are uploaded to businesstraveller.com each month, and the December 2011 / January 2012 edition has just gone live.
Subscribe to Business Traveller today, and as an added bonus you’ll receive a Swiss Travel Products World Travel Adaptor with UBS Charger and up to 20 per cent off your subscription price. For more information click here.
This month’s packed issue includes:
- A report on how Amsterdam Schiphol is connecting the UK with the world
- A look at how travellers doing business in London will be affected by the 2012 Games
- Frequent traveller: Russian roulette
- A round-up of the best sound systems and accessories
- A look at whether airline food in first and business class is worth its price
- The lowdown on Gouman and Thistle hotel brands
- A look at how to get your work-life balance right
- Four hours in Beverley Hills
- A look at how the Swiss city of Geneva has captured the attention of global businesses
- A round-up of new and refurbished hotels in London
- A look at the best open-air bars in Hong Kong
- A report on the booming technology centre of Bengalaru
- A look at how meditation can help to make you more successful
- A report on whether BA and Qantas can still compete on the Europe-Australia route
- A look at flight options between Dublin and Dubai
If you are already a subscriber to Business Traveller, simply log in here (using the email address attached to your subscription), then click on the archive button on the navigation bar for full access. If you are unsure of your log in details, or have any problems accessing the archive as a print subscriber, click here to send us an email.