The Business Traveller Asia-Pacific July/August issue is now out on newsstands, online and on Zinio, the digital newsstand.
To access the online version, subscribers need to log in here and click on Current Issue. To access the Zinio version, which is compatible with PCs, Macs, iPads and Android mobile devices, readers can click here and buy either a single issue or a year-long subscription of 10 issues.
This month’s issue contains:
- An exploration of the airport of tomorrow
- Reviews of Cathay Pacific economy class, Kingfisher Airlines domestic service in India, Grand Hyatt Melbourne, Raffles Hotel Le Royal and Yotel Times Square East
- Ways of getting around the language barrier in foreign countries
- An analysis of the growing coffee culture in Asia
- A close look at the revamped Bund in Shanghai
To subscribe to the magazine, click here.