Subscribers to the print version of Business Traveller can access the edition online a whole month before everyone else. All of our special reports and destination features are uploaded to businesstraveller.com each month, and the June 2011 edition has just gone live.
Subscribe to Business Traveller today, and as an added bonus you’ll receive a Swiss Travel Products World Travel Adaptor with UBS Charger and up to 20 per cent off your subscription price. For more information click here.
This month’s packed issue includes:
- A comprehensive guide to Manchester airport
- A look at the causes of jet lag – and how to avoid it
- A report on Europe’s high speed rail links
- Advice on overcoming language barriers
- Options for corporate hospitality at sporting events
- Frequent traveller: our correspondent explains why there’s no companion like a mobile
- A round-up of technology of the future
- A look at how Easyjet is wooing business travellers
- The lowdown on the UK’s Millennium and Copthorne brand
- The newest products available tax-free at the airport
- A destination report from Taiwan’s aboriginal wilderness
- A look at options for flying between London and Beijing
- Four hours in Leeds
- A round-up of Dublin’s best hotel bars
If you are already a subscriber to Business Traveller, simply log in here (using the email address attached to your subscription), then click on the archive button on the navigation bar for full access. If you are unsure of your log in details, or have any problems accessing the archive as a print subscriber, click here to send us an email.