The annual Business Traveller UK charity auction is now well underway, with great prizes including flights, hotel stays, car rental packages, gifts and technology gadgets.
All proceeds from the auction will go to the Royal Hospital for Neuro-disability, a national medical charity based in Putney that provides specialised assessment and treatment for people with complex difficulties caused by disease, damage or injury to the brain, spine or other parts of the nervous system.
It is one of the leading centres developing best practice in this field, whether in terms of long-term care or providing rehabilitation and innovative treatment to allow those who have suffered a brain injury to lead as independent a life as possible.
This year’s fantastic auction prizes include:
- A four-night stay for two in a Club Executive Suite at the Jumeirah Emirates Towers
- A pair of return Eurostar Business Premier tickets
- An Archos 101 8GB internet tablet
- A weekend stay for two at the Langham London
- A pair of business class tickets from the UK to continental US with American Airlines
- A seven-day car rental anywhere in Europe with hertz
- A pair of premium economy tickets to the anywhere in the US with Virgin Atlantic