The Business Traveller Asia-Pacific December issue is now out on newsstands and subscribers can also view the issue online. Current subscribers simply need to click here to log in and click on the current issue for full access.
This month’s issue includes:
• Bangkok’s resilience after political turmoil
• Crystal ball gazing: The rise of budget hotels and premium economy class
• A four-hour guide to Doha
• Health tourism in Taiwan
• Reviews of Alitalia’s business class, Hotel Verta in London, Radisson Royal Moscow, The Oriental Spa and Mask of Si Chuen in Hong Kong
• The do’s and don’ts of riding cabs in foreign lands
• A conversation with Samantha Brown – a travel shows host
To subscribe to the print version, click here.