Subscribers to the print version of Business Traveller can access the edition online a whole month before everyone else. All of our special reports and destination features are uploaded to businesstraveller.com each month, and the December / January edition has just gone live.
Subscribe to Business Traveller today for just £42.95, and as an added bonus you’ll receive a complimentary subscription to The Gourmet Society (worth £53.50), offering discounts at over 3,500 top restaurants across the country. The Gourmet Society dining card is welcomed at a wide variety of participating establishments, from everyday family favourites to Michelin starred restaurants. For more information and to subscribe visit businesstraveller.com/gs.
This month’s packed issue includes:
- A report on the astonishing growth of Gulf carriers
- The latest tablet computers
- A day in the life of a Heathrow Express train driver
- A look at Skyteam’s position as the “third” alliance
- A report on paying for extra legroom in economy
- Four hours in Zaragoza
- A look at Marriott’s new Edition brand
- Developments in Taipei
- A round-up of golf courses in Abu Dhabi
- Meetings in Harrogate
- A look at how Bahrain is punching above its weight
- Our frequent traveller gets held up at Heathrow
- A look at new flight options between Europe and South America
- Reviews of new Pestana and Von Essen hotels in London
If you are already a subscriber to Business Traveller, simply log in here (using the email address attached to your subscription), then click on the archive button on the navigation bar for full access. If you are unsure of your log in details, or have any problems accessing the archive as a print subscriber, click here to send us an email.