Subscribers to the print version of Business Traveller can access the edition online a whole month before everyone else. All of our special reports and destination features are uploaded to businesstraveller.com each month, and the November edition has just gone live.
Subscribe to Business Traveller today for just £42.95, and as an added bonus you’ll receive a complimentary subscription to The Gourmet Society (worth £53.50), offering discounts at over 3,500 top restaurants across the country. The Gourmet Society dining card is welcomed at a wide variety of participating establishments, from everyday family favourites to Michelin starred restaurants. For more information and to subscribe visit businesstraveller.com/gs.
This month’s packed issue includes:
- A report on which airlines are offering mobile phone and wifi services
- The latest desktop replacement laptops
- Meetings in Lisbon
- A day in the life of an event planner at London’s Grosvenor House
- A round-up of the top hotel bars in Tokyo
- A report on Schiphol’s plans to entice transfer passengers
- Four hours in Doha
- A report on black cabs vs minicabs at Heathrow
- A look at the changing skyline of Rome
- A round-up of new tax free products on sale at the airport
- Developments at London’s Olympic site
- Fun-filled itineraries for time out in Kuala Lumpur
- A report on the South African city of Durban
- A look at the new taxes being levied on air passengers
- Our frequent traveller is subjected to the middle seat in economy
- A look at the Paris to Tokyo route with JAL and Air France
If you are already a subscriber to Business Traveller, simply log in and then click here for full access. If you are unsure of your log in details, or have any problems accessing the archive as a print subscriber, click here to send us an email.