Subscribers to the print version of Business Traveller Asia-Pacific can access the online edition a whole month before everyone else. We upload all of our destination features and special reports to businesstraveller.asia each month, and the September issue has now gone live.
Subscribe to Business Traveller Asia-Pacific before September 30, 2010, and you will receive a free one-year membership to the TraVision MileageManager, an online tool that consolidates your frequent flier mileage information from multiple programmes into one statement and delivered to your email inbox.
To subscribe, go to http://www.panaceapublishing.com/newsagent/subsoffer/TraVision
This month’s issue includes:
• A close look at multi-transport cards around Asia-Pacific
• An update on Hongkong’s shopping scene and the bargains scattered around the city
• A four-hour guide to Auckland
• A look into London’s developments and preparations for the 2012 Olympics
• A profile of Santiago’s emerging economy and investment opportunities
• A journey through time to untouched Fez in Morocco
• The low down on Cathay Pacific Business class and Continental Airlines BusinessFirst class
• The revitalisation of Shanghai’s Hongqiao airport
• A conversation with former Microsoft senior executive and founder of the charity Room to Read John Wood
• A look into the growth of serviced-apartments
• A colourful tour of Capadoccia
• An update on the myriad of cuisines that hotels in Singapore have to offer
• Tips on reviving your health and achieving a work-life balance
If you are already a subscriber to Business Traveller Asia-Pacific, simply log in here http://asia.businesstraveller.com/login/ (using the email address attached to your subscription), then click on the current issue for full access. If you are unsure of your log in details, or have any problems accessing the current issue as a print subscriber, click here (mailto:email@example.com) to send us an email.