Subscribers to the print version of Business Traveller can access the edition online a whole month before everyone else. All of our special reports and destination features are uploaded to businesstraveller.com each month, and the September edition has just gone live.
Subscribe to Business Traveller today for just £42.95, and as an added bonus you’ll receive a complimentary subscription to The Gourmet Society (worth £53.50), offering discounts at over 3,500 top restaurants across the country. The Gourmet Society dining card is welcomed at a wide variety of participating establishments, from everyday family favourites to Michelin starred restaurants. For more information and to subscribe visit businesstraveller.com/gs.
This month’s packed issue includes:
- A report on Qatar’s oil-free future
- A look at what budget hotels can offer the business traveller
- The latest media players reviewed
- Meetings and events in Miami
- Your comprehensive guide to Heathrow airport
- A day in the life of Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park’s head concierge
- Has traditional in-flight entertainment has had its day?
- International restaurants in the French capital
- Route of the month: Manchester to Dubai
If you are already a subscriber to Business Traveller, simply log in here (using the email address attached to your subscription), then click on the archive button on the navigation bar for full access. If you are unsure of your log in details, or have any problems accessing the archive as a print subscriber, click here to send us an email.