The carrier’s premium cabin sale ended on July 6, but BA has now launched a worldwide sale on flights and packages in economy and premium economy.
As detailed on our forum yesterday, this latest promotion runs until July 20 and offers savings on return economy flights to destinations including:
- Sharm El Sheikh – £268 (saving up to £42)
- Dubai – £358 (saving up to £69)
- Miami – £409 (saving up to £75)
- Montego Bay – £449 (saving up to £89)
- Hong Kong – £511 (saving up to £108)
- Rio de Janeiro – £569 (saving up to £65)
- Cape Town – £734 (saving up to £104)
There are also discounts on World Traveller Plus (premium economy) fares, including New York from £602 (saving up to £321) and Tokyo from £1,031 (saving up to £390), as well as discounted package holidays to destinations such as Ibiza, the Maldives and Dubai.
The sale is valid for “various travel dates” from July 15, 2010 until March 31, 2011, and a Saturday night stay is required on flight-only long-haul bookings. For more information visit ba.com.