Subscribers to the print version of Business Traveller Asia-Pacific can access the online edition a whole month before everyone else. We upload all of our destination features and special reports to businesstraveller.asia each month, and the July/August edition has now gone live.
Subscribe to Business Traveller Asia-Pacific before September 30, 2010, and you will receive a free one-year membership to the TraVision MileageManager, an online tool that consolidates your frequent flier milage information from multiple programmes into one statement and delivered to your email box (see news).
To subscribe, go to http://www.panaceapublishing.com/newsagent/subscribe/6
This month’s issue includes
• A look at how the recent crises have made tech firms aware of the need to make online services available on the phone
• An update on how Hongkong is shaping up to be the art auction hub for mainland Chinese buyers
• A frank and colourful portrait of Sao Paulo by a former resident
• A conversation with former Miss Universe and businesswoman Margie Moran
• Reviews of four London hotels
• A four-hour tour of Berlin
• An update of Haneda’s plans to re-enter the spotlight with new airline services
• An escape to Koh Lanta in Thailand’s southwest coast that combines fun and relaxation
• Reasons to retire in multicultural Malaysia
• A wild and wooly experience in the pampas of South America
• The lowdown on Garuda Indonesia’s Executive class
If you are already a subscriber to Business Traveller Asia-Pacific, simply log in here (using the email address attached to your subscription), then click on the current issue for full access. If you are unsure of your log in details, or have any problems accessing the current issue as a print subscriber, click here to send us an email.