Indian carrier Kingfisher has added a number of features to its King Club loyalty scheme, including a new King Platinum elite tier.
The new top tier is available to members who earn 180 sector points or 90,000 status miles over a twelve-month period (compared to 120 sector points or 60,000 status miles for gold tier status). Benefits of the King Platinum status include:
- five upgrade vouchers
- 35 per cent tier bonus miles
- Unlimited lounge access for member and two additional lounge vouchers for companions
- Lounge vouchers which can be used by family members
- A complimentary companion King Gold card
- Waivers on selected administrative charges
- Exclusive lifestyle privileges
- A dedicated Concierge desk for member assistance and more
The programme also now includes a Daily Status Review of individual’s activity over the last six and twelve months, allowing members to be upgraded as soon as they reach the qualification over either period, rather than when their current tier membership expires.
Other enhancements to the programme include the Family Club, allowing members to pool miles on behalf of up to five family members, and an online version of the scheme’s Air Boutique reward shop, enabling members to redeem their miles against items including home appliances, electronics, gadgets, books and music.
For more information visit flykingfisher.com.