Air China is on flight enhancement mode, launching and improving international services, increasing frequencies in both international and domestic sectors and resuming a service to South America.
NEW SERVICES (International)
• From today, October 27, 2009, passengers from Hangzhou to Frankfurt via Beijing can now check through their luggage to Germany, whereas previously they had to pick up their bags in Beijing and check them in again for the Beijing-Frankfurt leg
• Two daily flights between Beijing International Airport and Tokyo Haneda International Airport have been added, bringing the number of daily flights between the Chinese capital and Tokyo to five
NEW SERVICES (Domestic)
• Daily Beijing-Daquing
• Chengdu-Zhuhai departing Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday
• Shenzhen-Dazhou departing Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
INCREASED SERVICES (INTERNATIONAL)
• Beijing-Rome flights have gone daily
• Beijing to Stockholm has gone four times weekly
• Beijing International Airport and Tokyo Haneda International Airport have gone five times daily
RESUMPTION OF SERVICE
• From December 20, 2009, the carrier starts up again its Beijing-Madrid-Sao Paulo routing
• Since August 31, 27 round-trip flights between six Mainland cities and Taipei have been launched – seven flights from Beijing and six from Shanghai Pudong International Airport, five from Hangzhou, four from Chengdu, three from Chongqing and two from Tianjin.
For more details, visit www.airchina.com