Air China and ANA will code share on flights between Beijing International Airport and Tokyo’s Haneda Airport starting from October 25.
Beijing is the fourth city to be included in the international destination line-up from the normally domestic-only Haneda Airport, joining Seoul, Shanghai and Hongkong.
The Chinese carrier will put its code on the ANA daily flight between the two capitals, while ANA will put its code on the twice daily flights of Air China on this route. With the agreement, both airlines will offer 106 weekly flights between Tokyo and Beijing.
As both airlines are Star Alliance members, travellers will enjoy reciprocal mileage accrual and redemption, as well as lounge and other benefits.
The code-sharing flights will operate on the following schedule:
Air China (CA) operated
- CA181 NH5728 Beijing Haneda 08:40 12:50 321 daily
- CA182 NH5729 Haneda Beijing 13:50 16:40 321 daily
- CA183 NH5730 Beijing Haneda 17:35 21:45 321 daily
- CA184 NH5731 Haneda Beijing 08:30 11:20 321 daily
ANA (NH) operated
- NH1285 CA6708 Haneda Beijing 09:30* 12:35 767 daily
- NH1286 CA6707 Beijing Haneda 15:55* 20:15 767 daily