Bmi is offering up to 4,000 bonus miles for flights taken on its UK or European short-haul routes before the end of July.
Low economy fares (M, H, Q, V, G and O) will earn members 1,000 bonus miles for each return flight, while economy fares (S, B and K) will attract 3,000 bonus miles, and business / flexible economy fares (C, D, J, I and Y) will earn 4,000 bonus miles. Fare codes G, T, N and E are not included in the offer.
The promotion is valid for flights taken between June 15 and July 31, between the following destinations:
- Aberdeen and Birmingham, Esbjerg, Groningen, Manchester, Norwich
- Edinburgh and Brussels, Copenhagen, Manchester, Leeds Bradford, Zurich
- Glasgow and Leeds Bradford, Copenhagen
- Leeds Bradford and Brussels, Edinburgh, Glasgow
- London Heathrow and Aberdeen, Amsterdam, Brussels, Dublin, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Hanover, Manchester, Palma, Venice
- Manchester and Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Lyon
- East Midlands and Brussels, Cologne