• Cathay Pacific is offering round-trip Bangkok-Hongkong and Phuket-Hongkong fares from THB10,600 (US$310) until September 10.
• Lufthansa has a “Buy One Get One Free’ promotion for round-trip Business Class departing Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Nanjing and Shenyang from CNY37,000 (US$5,424) for booking until August 15. Passengers must reserve 14 days before departure for travel between July 1 and August 31, and return between July 8 and November 30.
• Hongkong Airlines now flies twice daily between Hongkong and Beijing, utilising a Boeing B737-800 aircraft with eight Business Class and 156 Economy Class seats.
• Jetstar Asia will operate an additional three weekly return services between Singapore and Manila, following approval by the Air Traffic Rights Committee. Flight schedules will be announced shortly.
• Virgin Atlantic and All Nippon Airways have announced a code share, allowing passengers to book ANA operated services between Tokyo and London through Virgin starting August. This year marks Virgin’s 20th year operating the Tokyo-London route.