Stay in Singapore for US$1 on the first night.
The Fabulous Singapore Stopover Package, jointly sponsored by Singapore Airlines (SIA) and Singapore Tourism Board (STB), promises just that. Similar to the Singapore Stopover Splendour promotion of 2001, this latest initiative features more perks.
Travellers can choose where they wish to stay for US$1 for their first night (rates are per person, twin sharing) from a list of six hotels. If they want to stay elsewhere, there are other price categories to choose from at first night rates of US$20, US$30 and US$40 respectively. Triple rooms are not available.
The enhanced benefit package includes:
• A S$10 (US$7) Changi Voucher which can be used at shopping and dining at Changi Airport
• Free ground transfers to and from Changi Airport
• Unlimited use of the SIA’s “Hop-On Bus” air-conditioned bus service that brings customers to over 20 major attractions in Singapore
• Free admission to Sentosa Island, Singapore Zoo, Malay Heritage Centre, National Orchid Garden, Peranakan Museum, Singapore River Bumboat Tour and Jurong Bird Park
• 50 percent dining discount at designated food outlets at selected hotels
• A free SingTel Prepaid Mobile hi!Card
• SIA Boarding Pass Privileges, which entitles SIA passengers to discounts on shopping, dining, sightseeing tours, tourist attractions and car rentals upon presenting their boarding pass
The promotion is valid from tomorrow, April 15 to September 30, 2009 for travel and hotel stays. It cannot be used together with other offers such as the SIA Holidays or special travel packages. Customers can collect their vouchers at the SIA Singapore Stopover Holiday counter upon their arrival in Singapore.
For more details, visit www.singaporeair.com/ssh