Businesstraveller.com would like to wish our readers a very merry Christmas and a happy new year!
It’s been a topsy-turvy 2008, with Open Skies increasing transatlantic competition from Heathrow, the chaotic opening of Heathrow’s Terminal 5, record fuel prices (not that you’d know it now) and a faltering global economy causing several airlines to go under.
We’ll be back in the new year with in-depth news, views and analysis of the world of business travel. The February 2009 edition of Business Traveller will also be packed with great reports and features including:
- The latest in our series on surviving expensive cities with a look at New York on a budget.
- A round-up of hotels in and around Paddington station including several new and refurbished properties.
- A peek into the meeting and incentive options at London’s private members’ clubs.
- A look at what airports are doing to deliver a stress-free travel experience and how to keep calm at check-in.
- A whistle-stop guide to Munich’s unmissable sights.
- Plus, all the regular sections including Ask Alex, Route of the Month, Loyalty Update, and plenty of Tried and Tested reviews to help you choose the best hotels and airlines.
Why not treat yourself to a Christmas present that will last you all year by subscribing to Business Traveller today? What’s more, you will bag a free Regus Businessworld gold card (worth £199), giving you access to hundreds of business lounges worldwide. For more information click here.
The Business Traveller team