- BA has launched three new routes from London City airport to Amsterdam, Barcelona and Warsaw, under its subsidiary BA Cityflyer.
- Finnair will begin flying from Helsinki to Yekaterinburg in September. The three-times weekly service will be served by A319 aircraft.
- Zoom Airlines is to double its service between Cardiff and Toronto in July. The twice-weekly flights will depart on Monday and Wednesday.
- Clickair will begin three-times weekly flights between Gatwick and the Spanish city of Vigo on June 21.
- Easyjet has launched four new routes from Gatwick, to Mykonos, Montpellier, and Ajaccio and Bastia in Corsica.
Click here to access our flight booking engine.
- Holiday Inn Express has opened its first property in South Africa, a 175-room hotel located in Cape Town’s city centre.
- Raffles Hotels and Resorts is to open a luxury hotel and residences in Jakarta in 2011, complete with a 2,500 sqm ballroom and 1,100 sqm spa.
- Intercontinental Hotels Group has announced a US$70 million resort on the shores of the Dead Sea, due to open in 2012.
- Radisson SAS will open its fourth hotel in Turkey later this year, a 305-room property in the western city of Cesme.
- Starwood has opened its first Westin branded hotel in Dubai, the 294-room Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi.
Click here to access our hotel booking engine.