Budget carrier Easyjet has announced a total of 30 new routes so far this year. Some of these new routes criss-cross mainland Europe and provide an alternative to high fare services offered by the national carriers.
The latest business services which have just been announced are daily services from Berlin Schonefeld to Lisbon and Venice. Both these services get under way on May 11.
Other business-minded routes set to come on line over the coming months are:
- Madrid to Lyon daily from February 16
- Madrid to Rome daily from February 23
- Madrid to Toulouse daily from February 25
- Madrid to Edinburgh daily from February 25
- Newcastle to Krakow four times a week from March 30
- Bristol to Bordeaux daily from March 31
- Edinburgh to Munich daily from April 4
- Belfast to Krakow three times a week April 24
- Milan to Edinburgh daily from May 21
- Paris Orly to Athens daily from May 4
For more information go to easyjet.com.
Report by Alex McWhirter