SN Brussels Airlines has launched flights from Glasgow to Brussels.
The flight is timely for business travellers with weekday (and Saturday) departures at6.20am fromGlasgow, arriving inBrussels at9am. A second daily flight leaves on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at2.15pm, arriving inBrussels 5pm.
Return flights leaveBrussels at7.25pm, arriving inGlasgow at8.15pm every day except Saturdays and an additional return service operates Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at1pm, arriving at1.35pm.
The flight is operated by an Avro RJ aircraft in a two-class configuration. Business Class passengers enjoy dedicated check-in, lounge access, improved catering and larger seats.
SN Brussels chief executive, Peter Davies hopes Glagow-based business travellers will use the service to connect with the carrier's European and intercontinental network.
The airline is currently offering a special rate of E69 return including taxes on its website for flights booked up to June 30 for travel between July 21 and August 21, subject to availability. Go to www.flysn.com.
In addition Easyjet has released its winter timetable fromUK regional airports. The flights launch at the end of October:
- Belfast toAmsterdam,Alicante,Berlin, Faro,Geneva,Inverness,Malaga, Nice,Palma,Paris, Rome.
- Bristol to Alicante, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Belfast, Berlin, Budapest, Edinburgh, Faro, Geneva, Glasgow, Inverness, Madrid, Malaga, Murcia, Nice, Palma, Prague, Pisa, Rome, Venice, Valenicia.
- Liverpool to Alicante, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Basel, Belfast, Berlin, Cologne, Geneva, Madrid, Malaga, Nice, Palma, Paris.
- Newcastle toAlicante,Barcelona,Belfast,Berlin,Bristol,Budapest,Geneva,Malaga, Nice,Palma,Paris Prague, Rome.
- Nottingham East Midlands toAlicante,Cologne, Faro,Geneva,Malaga,Prague,Rome, Venice.
Report by Ginny McGrath