Asia Miles is offering members the opportunity to win a free trip to the UK, France or Singapore when they spend HK$300 (US$38.6) or more at participating restaurants in Hong Kong.
Members who dine at one of the 20 restaurants from Dining Concepts will be entered into a lucky draw, which offers three prizes encompassing free Asia Miles and complimentary dinner for two at restaurants from celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay. The promotion runs until May 31.
Participants need to present their physical or mobile Asia Miles membership card or co-branded credit card, along with joining Dining Concepts’ Frequent Diner club, to enter the draw. Each eligible spending of HK$300 will entitle members to enter.
- 1st: 120,000 Asia Miles (equivalent to redemption of a round-trip business class ticket to London) and a complimentary dinner for two at Bread Street Kitchen & Bar in London.
- 2nd: 60,000 Asia Miles (equivalent to redemption of a round-trip economy class ticket to France) and a complimentary dinner for two at Le Bordeaux Gordon Ramsay in Bordeaux.
- 3rd: 30,000 Asia Miles (equivalent to redemption of a round-trip economy class ticket to Singapore) and a complimentary dinner for two at Bread Street Kitchen & Bar in Singapore.
Restaurants participating in the promotion are as follows:
- Al Molo
- Alto Bar & Grill
- Bistecca Italian Steak House
- Bizou American Brasserie
- BLT Steak
- Bombay Dreams
- Bouchon Bistro Francais
- Bread Street Kitchen & Bar
- La Locanda
- Le Pain Quotidien (Admiralty and Wan Chai)
- London House
- Mama San
- Soho Spice
- Tango (Central and Elements)
Earlier this year, Asia Miles launched an exclusive meet-and-greet with Ramsay as part of a promotion with Dining Concepts.