Woman single-handedly takes on BA and wins

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Johnnyg
    Participant

Interesting article on BBC news today

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-64788448

4 users thanked author for this post.

DanielRawson
    Participant

The consequence of everyone receiving a cash refund of cause could be the downfall of the business and everyone losing out completely. Covid was unprecedented and compromise by both parties in many transactions during Covid kept many businesses afloat and customers satisfied.

1 user thanked author for this post.

JD_84
    Participant

Completely agree that Covid was unprecedented and a had massive impact on the travel industry, but BA still have to play fair and by the rules. I had trouble with them even abiding by their own frequently changing ticket and Covid policies with my tickets booked to Japan when they ran the 50% Avios offer. After they refused to engage I raised an MCOL, a week before it was due to be heard in court they relented, offered to rebook me at dates suitable for me and paid my court costs. I even managed to get the outbound flight with JAL, though possibly should have done that both ways, now that its a B789 operating the route not the A350 so no Club Suite!

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls