Wizz Air 320

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous

ConstantFlyer1
    Participant

As a regular business traveller around Europe, I travel on my fair share of carriers, legacy, low-cost and local alike. As you’d expect, there are good and bad in each category. I often need to fly to cities and towns other than the capital in many countries, and therefore tend to (have to) use the lo-cos disproportionately more.

Wizz Air has pleasantly surprised me on several occasions. It is clearly a lo-co, and the seats seem to be a bit packed in, but everything else I’ve experienced about the airline has been a breath of fresh air. The website is very good; they have an ‘annual membership’ scheme; the destinations are just what I need; and frequency is reasonable.

I’m no fan of Luton Airport, or the often early morning departure times, but at the prices they offer, I can force myself. Service on board is excellent. The cabin crew (mostly born since the fall of communism) are far from the traditional image of Eastern Europeans. Helpful, smiling and keen to be of assistance, I’ve found.

Danwolf
    Participant

Agree with the seats being packed in. Had to fly them one way from Poland a few weeks ago. Flew my outbound with Ryanair (once again, no other ‘economical’ choice) and noticed that Wizz packed those seats together more so than Ryanair, which until then I thought was physically ‘impossible.’

Flight had an aborted landing at Luton, which was an experience within itself (due to heavy winds that day…). 2nd landing was successful…I guess the positive is they practice aborted landings, but not crash landings…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls