Willie Walsh’s Best Ever Year as IAG Crowned FTSE’s Top Performer

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 76 through 80 (of 80 total)

• AnthonyDunn
    Participant

Shurely shome mishtake? I don’t know about anyone else but I am getting lost in a morass (err, a “plethora”?) of NCOs. Cannot we now have at least a little rank differentiation with at least one WO2 and/or a CSM?

And Canucklad, I won’t have anyone criticise Ying Yang Yong airways, even if they did make a 1Q2014 loss and my last flight experience with them was a wee bit “virtual”….

DavidGordon10
    Participant

Fail, SM.

The conductor was Sir Malcolm Sargent (only one “e”) so not only no relation, but no common spelling either.

Mind you, Sir Malcolm Sargent was known amongst musicians as “flash harry”, not for his sartorial style but for his somtimes superficial approach. Maybe you wish to identify with that?

SimonS1
    Participant

SeargentMajor – do you know whether there are any plans to install the famous ying yang seating on Yangyong Airways?

You know that beloved style where passengers have direct aisle access when everyone is in the upright position?

BigDog.
    Participant

Ah yes, that is another difference between the Yangon Airlines and the other. The other operates 2 classes, the Yak and the Yurt – same seat but with the Yurt you get the privilege to pay double, there is a curtain so you can snub your nose at the Yak class and be covered with a throw.

Canucklad 18/05/2014 07:03 GMT

“Its like….Dorothy and Toto stumbling across Ron Jeremy and Ben Dover on the yellow brick road”

Either get some therapy or become a script writer for the “Fast Show”… 😉 absolutely appalling but epic.

SeargentMajor – From “O” level calculus doesn’t differentiation lead to integration?

dutchyankee
    Participant

Me likey the new S&M! He funny!,,

Viewing 5 posts - 76 through 80 (of 80 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls