who know the qatar lounge in heathrow

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Anonymous

alainlinard
    Participant

next week I must travel from BRU-LHR-DOHA with Qatar airways and I don’t know to much the airport in london , I think that from Bru we arrive at terminal 1 and qatar is located terminal 3 ? qatar has his proper business lounge or share ?
    tahnk you for your answer

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

Hello. Qatar uses the Cathay Pacific Lounge in T3 (signposted “Lounge A” airside),

You can read reviews of the flights here http://www.businesstraveller.com/tried-and-tested/airlines/qatar-airways

KSHaggag
    Participant

As a matter of fact ,Qatar is offering its passengers a different lounge based on which flight from LHR you are taking ….they have arrangements with the Cathay Pacific lounge ,the Virgin Clubhouse and Servisair lounge depending on your class of travel ( F vs C ) and Tier status ….

Enjoy QR onboard service !

SBingham
    Participant

Hello, at the moment qatar share with Virgin for 1st class and gold card privilege, it is a very nice lounge. I don’t know the buisness class lounge.

KSHaggag
    Participant

Yes ,the Virgin Clubhouse is for Gold and F/cl pax ..have been there once before ..a stylish lounge !..Qatar is planning to have its own lounge at LHR but this will not see the light before a year or two ….it will be something like the Premium terminal lounges they have in Doha …..a superb facility !

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls