Which Starwood Offer

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

MartynSinclair
    Participant

I am a loyal Starwood fan. Up to now, I collect point, double, treble quadrouple – i love points, becasue points make prizes…….or do they.

I was trying to work out from the many Starwood offers, which offer is actually the best value for money. The multitide of points or the free night after 2 or 3 night stays or the 50% discount on night 2 after the first night. I have come to the conclusion that 4 x points is not necerssarily the deal it seems to be.

As an additional bit of info, i use the same Starwood hotels for stays of between 5 – 10 nights at a time. I tend to ask for additional benefitsrather than a discounted price. I beleive i get terffic value when i am charged a rack rate that includes all laundry, food, business facilites and drink (I am not an alcoholic and nor a food junky) so whereas my bill looks high, with the added benefits, it actually looks very reasonable and it ensures my loyalty is both retained and valued.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls