Which set of incompetent dumbkopf's ran out of Champage before lunch?

Back to Forum
Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)

• Johnnyg
    Participant

Capetonianm +1

FDOS_UK
    Participant

[quote quote=857286]It might be a good idea for anyone who wishes to report ‘inappropriate content’ to have to stand accountable for doing so, by adding their username and a reason.[/quote]

Agreed – it’s probably ‘ray’, who launched into a full on personal attack and then was offended by being put down.

Lufthansa have been jokingly referred to as ‘the Luftwaffe’ for as long as I’ve been traveling on business.

FDOS_UK
    Participant

Ray Malendewicz
    Participant

I did not report any comments as inappropriate nor was I offended by your efforts to put me down.

alainboy56
    Participant

@FDOS_UK — I thought it was obvious when I first read it — you must surely be describing CRUZ AIRWAYS??

FDOS_UK
    Participant

[quote quote=857379] @FDOS_UK — I thought it was obvious when I first read it — you must surely be describing CRUZ AIRWAYS??[/quote]

To be fair to them, they tend to have well stocked bars on long haul.

FDOS_UK
    Participant

[quote quote=856982]The last six words do not form part of the quote, Churchill was much more subtle than that, the lady by the way was Bessie Braddock.[/quote]

‘My dear, you are ugly, and what’s more, you are disgustingly ugly. But tomorrow I shall be sober and you will still be disgustingly ugly.’

Quoted widely on the internet. Not necessarily ever said by Sir WC and not necessarily to Bessie Braddock, as Lady Astor is the alleged recipient in some re-tellings.

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls