Which Premium Economy LHR To Oz?

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

• Account_Deleted
    Participant

Account deleted

DJ_London
    Participant

Fly Air New Zealand Prem Econ – it is like you are flying in business class. It’s very nice and worth every penny… I have flown it to Hong Kong before now.

OzTraveller
    Participant

geohoveuk: “Qantas is one of the most consistent airlines available for superior service and facilities these days… They have wonderful aircraft, very clean, with very amicable cabin crew from all walks of life.”
    All I can say as an Australian, mate you’ve got it so wrong! It appears you haven’t travelled on Qantas’ A380. Consistent, yes. Consistently late! Amicable cabin crew? If you can find them on board. Qantas cabin crew have the worst customer attitude of any major airline in the world, perhaps excluding United. It doesn’t get any better now that the leprichorn has taken over from the Australian bully.

——————————————————————————–

Hess963
    Participant

OzTraveller-you are absolutely right. As a former QFF Platinum holder, I was deply disappointed, how the consistency in QF has fallen in the past years. Let alone the recent A380 inconsistency. I think most of the QF lovers have to realize that QF has to improve their customers attitude( especially flight attendants..) and the problem of being late( A380..) QF it is really a shame…

Airpocket
    Participant

With such a wide choice of flights to Oz I wonder why anyone would want to put up with QF. I would imagine that even someone like KE, through Seoul, would offer a superior product than BA,QF,EY and EK.
    Then, there are also TG, CX, SQ, NZ,MH,JL, and ANA to choose from.

macaulay
    Participant

Premium if you can afford it.
    The real answer is any class as long as its on an A380.
    Do remember this a/craft is quiet , has better cabin pressure / air etc etc
    eg less jet lag more comfort.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls