Which Champagne in the F Lounge?

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Anonymous

VintageKrug
    Participant

After a brief but welcome hiatus from regular flying, I have a few trips coming up in the next couple of weeks, exLGW and exLHR.

Looking forward to a now increasingly rare visit to the LGW F lounge, my favourite of the lot, and also my first visit to the new BA Galleries Lounge in T3 (alas no F lounge or Elemis Spa there until late October).

Distinct possibility I might get thirsty pre-flight.

Can any recent travellers let me know what champers is being served this month?

Would be interesting to hear from other globetrotters which brand of fizz is being served by their carrier of choice in whichever lounge they happen to passing through.

CMoir12
    Participant

On Friday at T5 there was a choice of three – 2 Rose (1 Lanson) and one white. Afraid I didn’t check the name or vintage. But the white wine selection, especially the Hahn Pinot Gris, was good.
    T3 lounge is nice – it is still quite quiet. Champagne is on demand.

HappytobeSilver
    Participant

Recently used the F lounge at Gatwick where Lanson was served. Have to say though that while Vintage Krug likes this lounge, I prefer the Terraces lounge next door which is much brighter and airier and where you can also get a glass of champers if you ask.

viking01
    Participant

In the Concorde Lounge last week it was Bollinger La Grande Annee 1999 (same as on the aircraft)
    In the F lounge at T5 it was Perrier Jouet Belle Epoque (didn’t get the year) and one other.

Stephen787
    Participant

A few weeks ago I was offered Pol Roger (1999?) in the Concorde lounge at T5.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls