Which Airport Are You?

Back to Forum
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

• LuganoPirate
    Participant

I’m Castlebar in County Mayo!

icenspice
    Participant

I’m afraid you have been abandoned LP ?

Bath_VIP
    Participant

Perhaps your airport code should replace the stars in astrology? I’ve just checked and found that Donald J Trump & Jeremy B Corbyn don’t exist (neither does Owen Smith for that matter) but Theresa M May (somewhere in Madagascar) and Hilary R Clinton (somewhere in Kazakhstan) do. Seems a fair reflection of their political fortunes.

Poshgirl58
    Participant

Bit short of relatives with three initials.

I don’t exist, but my brother is Maron Island, Papua New Guinea (MNP). My younger niece is Coimbra, Portugal (CBP).

penfold69
    Participant

Artesia Municipal Airport (ATS) – Perfect for short hops across the Mexican border

Graemeo1
    Participant

My intials are actually ‘GOD’ but if I incorporate my middle name I would be GGO – Guiglo, Cote D’Ivoire.

Interesting little game though! I remember as a kid, instead of my dad reading my sister and I a story at bedtime we used to play ‘What’s the capital of….’

I would honestly study maps and globes for days on end just to ensure I got one over my big sister! Although it is probably the reason I’ve spent my entire career working in the travel industry 🙂

Henryp1
    Participant

Seems I’m a heliport not an airport.

Flightlevel
    Participant

My namesake is almost extinct (much like me some may say) though l’m not going to give this game away by revealing my identity. I wonder what well known aviation people have for their initials and is the location appropriate – or is that an invasion of their privacy! FUN is the best airport code though I doubt its anyone’s initials.

Cloud-9
    Participant

I am Melbourne City Heliport which is pretty cool!

Must do a helicopter ride when I next visit the family 🙂

Hm700069
    Participant

Lhr to Dac VIA Doh

Tom Otley
    Keymaster
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls